Wednesday 9 March 2011

Hong Kong

Restaurant: Aqua:Roma
Find it at: 29 & 30 Floors, One Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong

also...

Find it at: 405 Lockhart Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong

Hong Kong was an interesting place for food. The first day I was there I had amazing dumplings in a Tea House which we ordered using the pictures in the menu! That night I was taken to the Mandarin Oriental bar by my Uncle who lives in HK - pretty cool place - followed by garlic crab at Under the Bridge Spicy Crab. This place had the most amazing crab covered in beautifully brown roasted garlic. Unbelievable! On our final night there a few of the girls and I went to Aqua:Roma for dinner overlooking the city. Great Italian food in a very modern setting.


The view from our cable car


The largest bunch of fairy floss I've ever seen!


Amazing veal ravioli with shaved truffle!



No comments:

Post a Comment