Wednesday 9 March 2011

London, England

Restaurant: Locanda Locatelli
Find it at: 8 Seymour Street, London W1H 7JZ

I had been wanting to try this restaurant for a while. I have been watching Giorgio Locatelli's television cooking show and also own his cookbook Made in Italy. The only disappointment was that the chef himself was not there the night I went to celebrate my birthday with my Mum and friend Nicole. We missed him by one hour! Unbelievable! Nevertheless, the night was made great by the wonderful staff there and the unforgettable food!


Hand-made porcini gnocchi with butter and sage sauce covered with shaved black truffle! 
Ah-mazing!


The birthday girls (notice my tiramisu!)


Our special birthday dessert plate!


I highly recommend this book - although a lot of the recipes are somewhat challenging! 
(Image from Locanda Locatelli)




No comments:

Post a Comment